This is the sketch of the mural for the north facing side of our building at 1492 Ammons. St., Lakewood, CO:
Some of the things we love about it:
- Play on light (artificial light vs. camp fire light.)
- Types of appreciation of nature (getting there in a home on wheels vs. backpacking.)
- Play with sticks (Marshmallow roasting stick vs. selfie stick.)
- The final version will include a bamboo bicycle somehow!
We are hoping to raise $4,000 to cover all of the costs of the painting and installation of the mural.
In exchange for your donations we will give you a raffle ticket for a drawing for all sorts of great prizes including but not limited to:
- a month of unlimited yoga | $109 value
- a bike tune-up | $75 value
- a Jade Yoga mat | $75 value
- a 1 hour private yoga lesson | $95 value
- a Mala necklace | $55 value
Receive 1 Raffle Ticket for Every $20 Donated!!!
Join us for the final touches on the mural at MuralFest and the Drawing for the Winners of the Raffle on August 12th at 3:00PM!
The 3rd annual West Colfax MuralFest is on Saturday, August 12th, 2017 from 11am-6pm! Held in the heart of the 40 West Arts District at Lamar Station Plaza (6501 W Colfax Avenue, Lakewood, CO 80214.) The plaza is home to two art galleries, an award-winning brewery, and Casa Bonita--where weekend visitors to this nationally-known restaurant run in the thousands.
Enjoy art, artisan and food vendors! Interested in participating in MuralFest 2017? Click here.