- safe and effective alignment for yoga poses?
- the basic anatomy of the human body and how does it apply to yoga.
- how yoga applies both on and off the mat?
- where meditation fits into everything yoga?
- what is personal inquiry and what can it do for you?
- how teaching others helps the poses make more sense in your own body?
- slow your reaction time down in stressful situations?
- see the challenging people in your life through a different lens?
- train your nervous system to better deal with stress?
- empower your loved ones and those you are of service to on a day to day basis?
- build a stronger and more supple body?
- build confidence in leadership and speaking in front of people?
THIS PROGRAM WILL TRANSFORM YOUR YOGA PRACTICE ON AND OFF OF THE MAT.
Quite frankly, becoming a certified yoga teacher was just an added bonus to this journey & experience. I knew I was going to grow, I was hoping I was going to heal, but I had NO idea I would find my purpose in this life, and find incredible humans that I no longer can see my life without. I never would have imagined I could do the things I've done this year. I never imagined I could be the woman I am today. My heart is healing, my mind is settling, my soul is filling."
~Meredith (Teacher Training graduate)
200hr IN PERSON & LIVE ONLINE Yoga Teacher Training
This RYT 200 hour IN PERSON training is an extraordinary opportunity for you to deepen your yoga practice, expand the benefits of the training into all areas of your life and empower others in their yoga practices/lives.
Discover for yourself how yoga applies both on and off the mat through yoga asana, meditation, discussion, personal inquiry, community building, assisting, asana/pose alignment, and practice teaching. Experience the freedom and effectiveness that emerges from this inspired and embodied practice.
March 29-31, 2024
April 26-28, 2024
May 31-June 2, 2024
June 28-30, 2024
July 26-28, 2024
August 23-25, 2024
MONTHLY WEEKEND TIMES:
Fridays 4-9pm MST
Saturdays 8:30am-8:30pm MST
Sundays 8:30am-5:30pm MST
WEEKLY ONLINE TIMES:
Mondays 6-8:30pm MST
Sunny Isle Yoga: located in the Ralston Plaza at 12351 W 64th Ave, Arvada, CO 80004
****There will be weekly homework assignments on your own time in between training weekends.****
- Asana (physical yoga practice)
- Self Assisting
- Yoga Philosophy & History
- Practice Teaching
- A powerful personal yoga practice & deeper understanding of your body
- New friends and an amazing supportive community
- The ability to teach an all levels Power Vinyasa Yoga class
- Anatomy & Physiology of yoga, as well as the Energetics of Yoga
- Alignment, sequencing, and hands on adjustments
- The philosophy of yoga and how to live yoga off your mat
- Effective communication & presentation skills
Program requirements and expectations:
- 180+ contact classroom hours
- 40+ non-contact hours
- Non-contact hours include time outside/in between each scheduled weekend and include practice teaching sessions, reading and writing assignments, yoga asana practice, meditation, and group assignments and activities.