Want to be back in the "work", the rigor, of a training program, where you have discoveries in your personal practice, life and leading?
Are you feeling stagnant in your teaching and want access to new ways of delivering alignment and themes to your students?
Or maybe the anatomy portion of your 200 hour training feels like a blur and you want to actually learn how to move in and out of poses to create safe and creative sequences for you and your students.
This 300 Hour Advanced Leadership and Yoga Teacher Training program WILL transform your PRACTICES, TEACHING, and LEADING.
What you will learn:
- Advanced asana, pranayama, mudra, mantra & meditation techniques
- Refine your personal practice
- Deep dive into the Yamas/Niyamas, Yoga Sutras, and Bhagavad Gita
- How to powerfully lead in class demonstrations/workshops
- Advanced anatomy
- Feel the true impact of Power Vinyasa and Kriya Yoga practices on your body, mind and spirit
- How to compassionately adapt your teaching to pregnant bodies
- How to powerfully theme a yoga asana class from the myths of asanas
- Gain a deeper understanding of the energetic anatomy
- Dive deeper into Ayurveda, Dharma, & Karma
- Yoga Ethics
- Create a service (Seva) project
- Learn the art of giving & receiving feedback
- Study why yoga is a powerful tool for trauma survivors
- Design & facilitate a full length workshop
- Skillfully guide students in meditation
- Discover the myths behind the asanas/poses we do in power/hatha yoga classes
- Lead inspiring & effective yoga classes/workshops every time
***This training CAN BE a in person or live online to fit your location/scheduling needs***
I was very hesitant about having my 300 hour in the United States because my first training through another studio was not very supportive. This training went above and beyond my expectations. I am grateful for our amazing leaders Cat and Brittany, who brought us through our training, and the time they took to lead us with the best knowledge and experience. I have grown so much as a person and have so much more hope for Western Yoga after this training.
~ January 2021 graduate
This 300-hour program changed my life and helped me grow as a teacher so much. I didn't know what to expect but it was so much more than I imagined. I loved the special attention to inclusiveness. The workshops dedicated to minority groups and trauma-informed yoga were eye-opening and helpful. I felt so prepared to pay special attention to how this shows up in my teaching.
This training was hard, so hard and I am forever grateful for the impact it has had on me. The special attention to detail in every training weekend showed! Both Cat and Brittany brought so much experience, knowledge, patience, humility and kindness to the table.
~January 2021 graduate