Want to be back in the "work", the rigor, of a training program, where you have discoveries in your personal practice, life and leading?
Are you feeling stagnant in your teaching and want access to new ways of delivering alignment and themes to your students?
Or maybe the anatomy portion of your 200 hour training feels like a blur and you want to actually learn how to move in and out of poses to create safe and creative sequences for you and your students.
This 300 Hour Advanced Leadership and Yoga Teacher Training program WILL transform your PRACTICES, TEACHING, and LEADING.
What you will learn:
- Advanced asana, pranayama, mudra, mantra & meditation techniques
- Refine your personal practice
- Deep dive into the Yamas/Niyamas, Yoga Sutras, and Bhagavad Gita
- How to powerfully lead in class demonstrations/workshops
- Advanced anatomy
- Feel the true impact of Power Vinyasa and Kriya Yoga practices on your body, mind and spirit
- How to compassionately adapt your teaching to pregnant bodies
- How to powerfully theme a yoga asana class from the myths of asanas
- Gain a deeper understanding of the energetic anatomy
- Dive deeper into Ayurveda, Dharma, & Karma
- Yoga Ethics
- Create a service (Seva) project
- Learn the art of giving & receiving feedback
- Study why yoga is a powerful tool for trauma survivors
- Design & facilitate a full length workshop
- Skillfully guide students in meditation
- Discover the myths behind the asanas/poses we do in power/hatha yoga classes
- Lead inspiring & effective yoga classes/workshops every time
***This training CAN BE a in person or live online to fit your location/scheduling needs***
I can't recommend this training enough! I came in to this training one person and left another. Being invited to see my ego and the being presented the tools to create new possibilities has been just a gamechanger in my life! This program also helped me breakthrough the obstacles I needed to overcome to maintain a daily mediation practice; cultivating this practice has helped me be such a calmer, more joyful and more productive person! Brittany and Cat both bring so many unique gifts to the table. Brittany's ability to weave the lessons of yoga into our journey really keep the lessons of yoga alive throughout this training. Learning the difference between leading and teaching has been so impactful in my growth as a yoga teacher. Cat really helped me push past a lot of limiting ideas of who I thought I was as a teacher; being able to weave stories throughout a yoga class was something I would have said is just not for me going into this training. Now I feel as though I can present in almost any style with enough preparation. Being taught to read bodies has helped me design and deliver more customized classes, that really cater to my particular students' needs. If you felt like your 200-hour YTT just scratched the surface of knowledge and you want to deepen your practice or your teaching: take this training.