This RYT 200 hour training is an extraordinary opportunity for you to deepen your yoga practice and expand the benefits into all areas of your life and also empower others in their yoga practices/lives.
Discover for yourself how yoga applies both on and off the mat through yoga asana, meditation, discussion, personal inquiry, contribution, community building, hands-on coaching, assisting, and practice teaching. Experience the freedom and effectiveness that emerges from this inspired and embodied practice.
This program is CCYOGA LEVELS ONE and TWO combined.
- Asana (physical yoga practice)
- Practice Teaching
- A powerful personal practice & deeper understanding of your body
- New friends and an amazing supportive community
- The ability to teach an all levels Power Yoga class to any population
- Anatomy & Physiology of yoga, as well as the energetics of yoga
- Alignment, sequencing, and hands on adjustments
- The philosophy of yoga and how to live yoga off your mat
- Effective communication & presentation skills
- 180+ contact classroom hours
- 40+ non-contact hours
- Non-contact hours include time outside/in-between each scheduled weekend and include practice teaching sessions, reading and writing assignments, yoga practice, meditation, and group assignments and activities.
In person training dates:
March 6-8, 2020
April 3-5, 2020
May 1-3, 2020
September 4-6, 2020
October 2-4, 2020
November 6-8, 2020
Fridays | 4:30pm - 9:30pm
Saturdays | 9:15am - 9:15pm
Sundays | 9:15am - 6:00pm
*There will be 6 mandatory Monday evening check-ins that can be in person or via skype/facetime/zoom 6-:00pm - 8:00pm (except the Mondays directly following a training weekend)
**There will be required weekly homework assignments on your own time in between training weekends.
5 Stars By Cassie
Brittany Hopkins is owner of and teacher at Container Collective Yoga. As a YACEP E-RYT 500 hour and 1200 hour certified Baptiste Yoga Instructor, that has been teaching movement since 1998, she creates space for students to feel comfortable and confident to stretch and move beyond their imagination, on and off their yoga mats. With a background as a professional dancer and dance instructor in Chicago, IL; Central Utah; Denver, CO; and internationally in Beijing, China, her yoga classes are fun, fluid, and challenging, and inspire students to embody a sense of ease and unconditional love that impact their lives outside of the studio. She trained with the Baptiste Institute. She is also trained in Yoga Nidra "Yogic Sleep" and Silver Sneakers Chair Yoga. And is a social impact leader with the Baptiste Foundation.
5 Stars By Ashleigh Sylvester
5 Stars By Chelsea