Container Collective Yoga is excited to be hosting LEVEL ONE: Discover Your Practice
This program is for the every day yogi that is interested in taking your practice to the next level. If you've found yourself on your mat curious about how to deepen/explore your practice, LEVEL ONE will give you give you those answers surrounding your curiosities.
Discover for yourself how yoga applies both on and off the mat through yoga asana (poses), meditation, discussion, personal inquiry, anatomy, and practice teaching. Experience the freedom and effectiveness that emerges from this inspired and embodied practice.
It is an extraordinary opportunity for you to expand the benefits of yoga into all areas of your life.
- Asana (physical yoga practice)- Ever wonder about the sanskrit words that yoga teachers use?
- Meditation- Have you had a hard time quieting your mind?
- Conversation/Inquiry- What is all the hype about "self-development" anyways?
- Methodology- Are you curious about some of the things yoga teachers say in classes?
- Technique- Wouldn't it be great to know if you're doing the poses "right"?
- Practice Teaching- This is an opportunity to have fun seeing the practice in other people's bodies so you can have discoveries in your own.
- A powerful personal practice & deeper understanding of your body
- New friends and an amazing supportive community
- Anatomy & Physiology of yoga
- Alignment and sequencing
- Philosophy of yoga and how to live yoga off your mat
- 93+ contact classroom hours
- 7+ non-contact hours
- Non-contact hours include time outside/in-between each scheduled weekend and include, reading and journaling assignments, meditation, and group assignments/activities.
- If you are curious about becoming a yoga teacher continue on to LEVEL TWO
In person training weekend dates:
March 6-8, 2020
April 3-5, 2020
May 1-3, 2020
Fridays | 4:30pm - 9:30pm
Saturdays | 9:15am - 9:15pm
Sundays | 9:15am - 6:00pm
*There will be 6 mandatory Monday evening check-ins that can be in person or via skype/facetime/zoom 6-:00pm - 8:00pm (except the Mondays directly following a training weekend)
**There will be required weekly homework assignments on your own time in between training weekends.
Brittany Hopkins is owner of and teacher at Container Collective Yoga. As a YACEP E-RYT 500 hour and 1200 hour certified Baptiste Yoga Instructor, that has been teaching movement since 1998, she creates space for students to feel comfortable and confident to stretch and move beyond their imagination, on and off their yoga mats. With a background as a professional dancer and dance instructor in Chicago, IL; Central Utah; Denver, CO; and internationally in Beijing, China, her yoga classes are fun, fluid, and challenging, and inspire students to embody a sense of ease and unconditional love that impact their lives outside of the studio. She trained with the Baptiste Institute. She is also trained in Yoga Nidra "Yogic Sleep" and Silver Sneakers Chair Yoga. And is a social impact leader with the Baptiste Foundation.
5 Stars By Ashleigh Sylvester
5 Stars by Brenda Bronson