This program is for the every day yogi that is interested in taking their practice to the next level.
If you've found yourself on your mat curious about how to deepen and explore your practice, LEVEL ONE will give you the answers surrounding your curiosities.
- slow your reaction time down in stressful situations
- see the challenging people in your life through a different lense
- calm your nervous system from living in a pandemic for a year and a half
- empower your loved ones and those you are of service to on a day to day basis
- build a stronger and more supple body
- build confidence in leadership and speaking in front of people
Do you want to know:
- what yoga poses "should" look and feel like in your body specifically?
- the basic anatomy of the human body and how does it apply to yoga.
- how yoga applies both on and off the mat?
- where meditation fits into everything yoga?
- what is personal inquiry and what can it do for you?
- how practice teaching help yoga land in your own body?
Discover Your Practice
Asana (physical yoga practice)
Practice Teaching- This is an opportunity to have fun seeing the practice in other people's bodies so you can have discoveries in your own.
Concrete results and outcomes you will get from this training:
- A powerful personal practice & deeper understanding of your body
- New friends and an amazing supportive community
- Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology of yoga
- Alignment and sequencing
- Philosophy of yoga and how to live yoga off your mat
- Participate in all sessions during program weekends
- Participate in all non-contact hours
- Non-contact hours include time outside/in-between each scheduled weekend and include, reading and journaling assignments, meditation, and group assignments/activities.
September 8-10, 2023
October 6-8, 2023
November 3-5, 2023
MONTHLY WEEKEND TIMES:
Fridays 4-9pm MST
Saturdays 8:30am-8:30pm MST
Sundays 8:30am-5:30pm MST
WEEKLY ONLINE TIMES:
Mondays 6-8pm MST
-weekly homework assignments on your own time in between training weekends
***This training can be done In Person or Live Online.
****If you decide to continue on and do the full 200 hour training please see all of the dates here.
Brittany is an E-RYT 500 Yoga Alliance accredited yoga teacher training facilitator and certified Baptiste Power Yoga instructor. She has 1,200 hours of training, has taught over 4,000 hours of yoga and is the founder/owner of Container Collective Yoga in Lakewood, CO since 2014. Whether you are newer to yoga or are a seasoned practitioner, classes/trainings Brittany leads will have you feeling empowered in the physical yoga poses and invited to look at the parts of yourself that are holding you back from living your most authentic and fulfilling life, as a student, teacher, leader. Her love of the yoga practices shine through in how she shares the teachings from the yogic texts and traditions from a place of continual application in her own life. She says, “No matter what modern style of yoga you choose to practice or teach, the yogic teachings and concepts are the common thread that will transform your way of being in the world.” Before opening her studio Brittany was a professional dancer/teacher and traveled/lived around the world. She is happily married with 2 small children and a border collie in Golden, CO. She is passionate about sharing the tools of yoga with as many people as possible.
" I found more challenges and reasons why I shouldn't do this program and recognized them all to be excuses based on fear and a limited point of view."
-Jamie Martinico, YTT Grad
"I created a stronger self-image. I built confidence, life skills, tools to take on challenges in life. I gained a sense of community, and through that, built strong and healthy relationships."
-Lakken Medina, YTT Grad