- what poses "should" look and feel like in your body specifically?
- the basic anatomy of the human body and how does it apply to yoga.
- how yoga applies both on and off the mat?
- where meditation fits into everything yoga?
- what is personal inquiry and what can it do for you?
- how practice teaching help yoga land in your own body?
Container Collective Yoga LEVEL ONE:
Discover Your Practice
This program is for the every day yogi that is interested in taking their practice to the next level.
If you've found yourself on your mat curious about how to deepen and explore your practice, LEVEL ONE will give you the answers surrounding your curiosities.
Asana (physical yoga practice)
Practice Teaching- This is an opportunity to have fun seeing the practice in other people's bodies so you can have discoveries in your own.
Concrete results and outcomes you will get from this training:
- A powerful personal practice & deeper understanding of your body
- New friends and an amazing supportive community
- Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology of yoga
- Alignment and sequencing
- Philosophy of yoga and how to live yoga off your mat
- Participate in all sessions during program weekends
- Participate in all non-contact hours
- Non-contact hours include time outside/in-between each scheduled weekend and include, reading and journaling assignments, meditation, and group assignments/activities.
- If you are curious about becoming a yoga teacher continue on to LEVEL TWO
October 7-10 and November 11-14, 2021 (It's a two weekend program.)
January 27-30 and February 24-27, 2022 (It's a two weekend program.)
Thursdays | 4:00pm - 9:00pm MST
Fridays & Saturdays | 8:00am - 8:00pm MST
Sundays | 8:00am - 5:00pm MST
**There will be required:
-weekly check in Zoom meetings Wednesdays 7-8:30pm MST
-weekly homework assignments on your own time in between training weekends
***This training can be done In Person or Live Online.
Brittany Hopkins is owner of and teacher at Container Collective Yoga. As a YACEP E-RYT 500 hour and 1200 hour certified Baptiste Yoga Instructor, that has been teaching movement since 1998, she creates space for students to feel comfortable and confident to stretch and move beyond their imagination, on and off their yoga mats. With a background as a professional dancer and dance instructor in Chicago, IL; Central Utah; Denver, CO; and internationally in Beijing, China, her yoga classes are fun, fluid, and challenging, and inspire students to embody a sense of ease and unconditional love that impact their lives outside of the studio. She trained with the Baptiste Institute. She is also trained in Yoga Nidra "Yogic Sleep" and Silver Sneakers Chair Yoga. And is a social impact leader with the Baptiste Foundation.
" I found more challenges and reasons why I shouldn't do this program and recognized them all to be excuses based on fear and a limited point of view."
-Jamie Martinico, 2020 YTT Grad
"I created a stronger self-image. I built confidence, life skills, tools to take on challenges in life. I gained a sense of community, and through that, built strong and healthy relationships."
-Lakken Medina, 2020 YTT Grad