What is the most affordable way for you to come practice with the community at the studio?
We like to look at it in terms of how often are you intending to come?
- Are you planning to come two or more times a week?!
- Then your best option is to look at the Green Club Unlimited Membership and all of its discounts and perks (including a FREE Container Collective t-shirt!)
- Are you a once a week kind of person and want to hold yourself accountable to getting on your mat at least that often?
- We’ve created the 5x/month membership just for you! (Traveling for work or fun one month?!? Not to worry- you can use your 5 classes anytime that month)
- If you’re an every once in awhile community member- we are happy to have you join us whenever works best for you!
- The class packages are probably your best option since they still provide good savings and they don’t expire.
Purchase any of the following:
12 Month/Green Club Membership $89 per month of unlimited yoga and special discounts on merchandise and workshops
**Feel free to email using the form at the bottom of the page or call 720-437-0638 with any questions or to purchase over the phone.
Give the gift of yoga to a friend or loved one!
* This above button will take you to our management software system MINDBODY and is optimized for a computer screen rather than a mobile device.
A 1-on-1 yoga session, whether you are a first time or more experienced yoga can help you find many ways of overcoming fears, to accelerating your personal fitness. Each session will be tailored to your needs physically or mentally to help you overcome any blocks that are holding you back in your practice and life.
Set-up a 1-on-1 private session to explore:
- Fundamentals of Yoga How to do a Specific Asana (pose)
- Adjusting your Practice and Life to a Specific Injury
- Improvement of Your Practice or a Specific Sequence
- Questions on Yogic Philosophy
- At your option, your 1-on-1 private may also end with 5-10 minutes of Meditation/Deep Relaxation.
- 1 Hour Lesson | $95
- 5 Pack of 1 Hour Lessons | $400 ($80/hr)
- 10 Pack of 1 Hour Lessons | $750 ($75/hr)
- 2x/wk for 1 Month Package (9 sessions) | $540 ($60/hr)
No Studio Refunds are given on any purchases
- Studio Credit will be given for items only returned within 10 days with receipt
- Studio Credit must be used within 60 days of returning the items
- All sale items are FINAL.
- Gift Certificates can ONLY be used towards boutique purchases, yoga packages, memberships or workshops
- Gift certificates can be purchased for specific packages or a specific dollar amount
MEMBERSHIP & CLASS PACKAGES
- All memberships and class packages are non-refundable, non- extendable or transferable from one student to another
- Memberships and class packages can only be used for regular scheduled yoga classes excluding special workshops and series
- If you have registered for a class, you must cancel within 2 hours notice in order to receive credit
PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL LESSONS
- Pre-payment is required at the time of booking a session(s), if made over the phone payment must be made with a credit card
- Cancellations more than 24 hours prior to a scheduled session will receive full credit towards another individual session or other yoga classes or workshops
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled session will be charged in full and will not be credited
TRAININGS, WORKSHOPS & CLASS REGISTRATION/CANCELLATION POLICY
- Pre-payment is required at the time of registration in order to reserve your space
- Registration can be completed over the phone or on-line, only if payment is made with a credit card
- Within 2 days prior = No refunds or Studio credit
- 3 to 6 days prior to workshop = Studio Credit
- 7 or more days prior to workshop/training = Full Refund (minus 3.2% fee if paid with credit card)